Saturday, May 1, 2010

Miss Home, but liking Utah




So I am working on adapting to my new life in Logan. I really miss home, but I do really like it here and I am looking forward to summer when I get to come home and visit.
I just started volunteering at the Cache Humane Society. I am working in the clinic with the sick cats mainly, but I also help admit animals for surgery and do fun stuff like walk the dogs and feed the kittens. Man do those little cats have claws!! I don't really have a camera to take pictures of everything here in Logan yet, so I put in some older pictures that I love.
Mom is working like crazy (like normal) and I am studying for my AP Tests in a few days. We are both already planning our summers. She already has activities planned for Caden and Vance and I already filled up the schedule for when Jaclyn and Karen come to visit. Needless to say, we are really excited.


1 comment:

  1. I like your blog. It sounds like fun working at the Humane Society- what a great way to spend your time!

    ReplyDelete